VW Red Clutch Adjustment Nut for Aircooled Volkswagen Bug Ghia Bus Thing T3
$29.95 was $49.95
This product is currently sold out.
Dial in you clutch!
Take the pain out of adjusting your VW’s clutch with these precision crafted Volkswagen aircooled clutch nuts. Each nut is machined from the finest quality material to last a lifetime of operations.
A must have for all aircooled VW’s!
- - 1949-1977 US Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug-Fusca
- - 1949-1977 US Spec Karmann Ghia
- - 1965-1979 UK Spec Type 1 Beetle-Bug
- - 1965-1979 UK Spec Karmann Ghia
- - 1971-1979 Super Beetle 1301 1302
- - All Type 2's
- - All Type 3's
- - All Type 181 Things - Mexican Beetle - Fridolin
Although the nut looks great, I found that it doesn't fit my 1956 beetle, because the leaver is to close to the gearbox housing for the nut to clear. So unfortunately it is not suitable for my early model. I believe the leavers on later gearboxes are straight, and offer more room, so this should be mentioned in the catalogue.